ELECTROSTATIC FIELD POWDER PAINTING
We offer electrostatic field powder painting services for mechanical frames and/or subassemblies of large and very large dimensions, using indoor or outdoor powder paint.
The maximum size of the units that need painting (LxHxW): 2300x1000x1000 mm.
Frame: steel, zinc coated steel, aluminum.
Thickness of the paint layer: min.60-80µm, verified with elcometer (or as requested).
Colors as per the client's demands, according to the RAL color palette.
The quality system is certified as per ISO 9001/2000.
The painting installation is composed of:
- Surfaces preparation tunnel through spraying for the degreasing and phosphating operations (2 successive tanks), current water washing (2 successive tanks) and demineralized water washing;
- Drying oven at 100-120°C temperature;
- Powder paint spraying cabin equipped with paint spraying pistols of GEMA-Switzerland production;
- Polymerization oven at a temperature of max. 220°C;
- Hanging conveyor for the mechanized transportation of the units;
- Residual waters automated treatment station;
- The preset technological parameters (time, temperature, conveyor belt speed, fluids pressure, pH, debits, powder quantity, etc.) are automatically displayed and controlled by PLC.
The advantages of electrostatic painting:
- special coverage quality,
- increased mechanical endurance,
- economically efficient,
- increased environmental protection degree.
The price is negotiated based on:
- total painting surface,
- units configuration (flat, three-dimensional),
- paint color – according to RAL color palette,
- powder paint type – EPOXYPOLIESTERIC (indoor) or POLIESTERIC (outdoor),
- paint effect - mat, shiny, smooth, textured,
- thickness of the applied layer,
- delivery period,
- packing type, etc.